At Jenish Forensic Engineering, we have a long history of conducting investigations in support of Bodily Injury Claims, Accident Benefit files, Property Damage claims, and SIU Investigations. We follow a similar approach in all investigations, conducting the necessary field work, analysing the data, and then providing you with the results, followed by a written report, if requested. We can respond quickly, while the evidence is fresh, often attending an incident scene the same day as the referral. Our reports provide decisive conclusions, allowing you to better prepare your file for litigation or settlement. We have included below a few resources that may assist you in your case work.
• Police Report Template
• Transport Canada Vehicle Recall Listings
• Event Data Recorder Coverage List
• Canadian Vehicle Specifications Program
• Insurance Institute For Highway Safety
• VIN Decoder
• CAFI Canadian Association of Fire Investigators